Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter Wedding Inspiration




I have always thought a winter wedding would be absolutely fabulous...or really just a wedding at all! There is something so exciting and magical about winter. There is energy in the air. With winter brings thoughts of happiness, family, celebrations, and the warmth of friendships. A wedding evokes those same thoughts of excitement and magic. As a hopeless romantic, I love the idea of a wedding during a time of year when people are so happy and it seems like love is all around us! Not to mention, the possibility of snow on your wedding day...another of my favorite things!


In my family, everyone always calls or texts me when the first snowflake falls because they know how happy it makes me. A snowflake, just like love is one of God's most fragile creations. No two snowflakes are the same, they are each unique. Similarly, every relationship is unique and matchless. It is a coming together of two people with totally separate stories to begin a story together based on a commitment to love, honor and cherish. Personally, I couldn't think of a better Christmas present than...a wedding! Hope you enjoy this inspiration board of fashions from a few of our designers that would be beautiful for that winter wedding!



xo-Jessica


PS-It's snowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment